PATH TO FREEDOM MASTERMIND
Stop Unwanted Sexual Behaviors | Embrace Integrity | Live Your Truth | Embody Your Mission
Men Learning New Strategies to Find the Freedom to Live Lives of Confidence, Joy, Passion, and Connection
“The hunter is always approaching. There is never a moment when I can relax. I must stay guarded lest [I am ever found out]. I am alone in the most complete way.”
~John Bradshaw, Healing the Shame that Binds You
If You’ve Been Enslaved by Pornography, Hid Behaviors to Avoid Getting Caught, Promised Yourself Countless Times to Stop Only to Do It Again, Watched as Your Most Important Relationships Crumble, or Simply Have Not Been Living or Leading In Ways You Know You Are Capable Of Consider This…
What you think is a problem isn’t the problem.
Approaching the REAL problem from a holistic Mind, Body, Heart, and Soul center creates powerful neurological changes that can liberate you from your unwanted behaviors.
Book a Strategy Session
You Are Not Alone
- Millions of men are sabotaged by the lie that they are not enough – not strong enough, smart enough, rich enough, fit enough, etc. As a result, they find themselves engaging in behaviors that simultaneously numb the pain and increase the sense of unworthiness.
- Millions of Men wallow in past mistakes. Shame is their constant companion. They live in fear that their past is going to be revealed to the world and the outcome will be devastating. They pull away and hide from others. They believe they are the only ones struggling and would be judge harshly if anyone found out.
- Millions of Men are dissatisfied or bored even after having pursued what they hoped would be mind-blowing fun. Instead, they drown in numbing behaviors. Efforts to stop feel futile. They feel trapped in a never-ending cycle of numbing with drugs or alcohol or porn or video games or food or work that only leads to further shame and disconnection.
- Millions of Men run from connection with family and friends. They bury their face in electronic devices. They avoid going home to be with their family or use their family as an excuse for why they can’t connect with others.
- Millions of Men battle with rage, even if just under the surface. They attempt to bottle up their anger, pretend they are not afraid, and never let anyone see them sad. But then, it comes out anyway, often in messy and destructive ways.
There is a proven method to break free from the chains of sexually compulsive behavior for good.
Imagine smiling at yourself in the mirror and loving the guy you see looking back!
Imagine living in integrity, not having to cover your tracks any longer!
Imagine having clarity of mind, better memory, the ability to manage your emotions, bonding with your loved ones!
Space is limited!
The Path to Freedom MastermindA 12-Month Program
“I am living a life of integrity and trustworthiness.”
What People Are Saying
Preparing for the Journey
- Five Ways to Ground in Five Minutes or Less
- Introduction to Mindfulness
- Exploring Mindfulness Further
- The Five Hindrances to Progress
- What is on the Top of the Mountain?
- Finding Peace Overview
- Window of Tolerance
- Stages of Change
- How Firm is Your Foundation?
- Fuel for the Brain – Fuel for the
- The List of 12
- Additional Resources to Find
- Hypnotic Relaxation Recording
- Weekly Checklist
- Move It!
Introduction to Betrayal Trauma
- Understanding Betrayal Trauma
- Part One
- Understanding Betrayal Part Two
- Understanding Betrayal Part Three
- Childhood Attachment Wounds and
- How They Can Be Triggers for
- Relationship Strife
- Trust Quotient Inventory
Caught Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
- Wound Assessment
- Family Stories
- Core Beliefs
- Core Emotions
Looking in the Wake
- Core Needs
- Intro to the Shadows of Shame
- The Shame Two-Step
- The Impotent One and Futility
- The Rebel and the Royal – How they
- Help Us Objectify Others
- A Shame Resilience Strategy
- Numbing and Mutated Emotions
- The Addiction Cycle
- My Addiction History
- Letters to the Shadows
- Seeing the Truth Behind Our Lust
- Finding Peace Worksheet
Batten Down the Hatches
Yes. Meals and snacks will be provided starting on the second day of the retreat. (Please plan to eat dinner before arriving on Wednesday).
Our last meal will be breakfast on the final morning of the retreat.
Sleeping accomodations are in bunk-style cabins.
Finding the Treasure
- Discovering the Treasure
- Saying Goodbye, Saying Hello
- My New Truth
- Letter to the Past