Use your light
and talents to help others boldly face the shadows of shame, courageously cultivate deep inner mastery, bravely enter into the hearts of your clients and daringly transform the world for good.
The Shadows of Shame hijack our lives now more than ever.
Without tools to conquer them, we hide behind masks, numb our pain, and screw up our most intimate relationships.
Using the Model in Your Practice
Incorporating the Finding Peace trauma-informed approach into your therapeutic practice can profoundly benefit both your business and your clients. By adopting this model, you create a safe and supportive environment where clients feel understood and validated, fostering trust and rapport. This leads to increased client retention and referrals as individuals recognize the effectiveness of your approach. Furthermore, a trauma-informed framework enhances your ability to address the root causes of clients’ issues, resulting in more meaningful and sustainable therapeutic outcomes. As you prioritize sensitivity, empathy, and empowerment in your practice, clients are more likely to experience profound healing and growth, ultimately solidifying your reputation as a compassionate and effective therapist.
You can Make a Difference.
we know that our clients often struggle with finding joy, peace, and abundance in their lives. When our clients experience attachment wounds like loss, rejection, abandonment, betrayal, neglect, and abuse, especially as children, negative core beliefs such as not being enough can be embedded into the nervous system leaving life-long suffering. And as a result, their brains work tirelessly to prevent their attachment wounds from being triggered again, even if it results in using compulsive behaviors to numb the pain.
This is for you if:
a strong desire to help your clients understand the root cause of their behaviors and decisions.
to create a safe environment where clients feel comfortable sharing their experiences without fear of judgment or re-traumatization.
looking for powerful tools to positively impact the work you do to help others reach their desired goals.
eager to learn proven tools that empower your clients to be their best selves.
to wake up every morning excited to help clients on the path to peace and abundance.
By Becoming a Finding Peace Certified Facilitator
You Will Receive
FINDING PEACE FOUNDATIONAL CERTIFICATION
The Three-Step Process
Finding Peace PrinciplesOnline Study
- The Finding Peace Online Masterclass is ideal for those who want to get all of the modules, lessons, and workbook downloads included in the Online Course in an easy-to-access and affordable package.
- The curriculum focuses on attachment theory, connecting with core truths, developing shame resilience, and changing behaviors to achieve better outcomes and relationships.
- It includes over 70 videos, exercises, and additional content, providing a comprehensive roadmap to Finding Peace.
- *Included as part of the Live Training
- *Monthly payments available.
- This training merges ancient leadership principles with cutting-edge strategies to embolden confidence in your ability to work with others to inspire lasting change. It is an empirically-based training and certification program for helping professionals. This certification methodology focuses specifically on working with individuals and groups.
- The Certification will meet on March 1 from 10:00 AM – 3 PM (Pacific Time), March 2 & 3, 9:00 am – 5 PM, March 8, 10:00 am – 3 PM, March 9 & 10, 9:00 am – 5 PM. We meet via Zoom.
- Limited space is available.
Supervisionand Other Requirements
- Candidates for certification must complete 30 hours of supervision, five of which must be individual supervision sessions where a recorded client session is reviewed with the supervisor.
- Live Group Coaching Sessions will be offered bi-weekly.
- Additional Requirements
- 40 1:1 Client sessions
- 12 Group Sessions
- Candidates must complete their supervision and training modules within two years – starting when they initially apply to the program. Once all training and supervision are complete, candidates must submit a Final Application for Certification.
In addition to the General Certification, you can earn additional certifications in:
Path to Freedom
Finding Peace in Relationships